The Fagor Innova Pressure Cooker is made entirely in Spain; this prime quality 18-10 Stainless Steel pressure cooker is designed with sleek ergonomic handles that make for simple opening and closing. The Innova features an automatic locking mechanism which securely locks the pressure cooker, 2 pressure settings, High (15 psi) and Low ( 8 psi), an automatic pressure release setting and a Maximum Level Indicator. It includes a tempered glass lid that converts the pressure cooker pot into a traditional stock pot, a versatile Stainless Steel steamer basket that can be utilized to create endless dishes and a full color cookbook with 50 delicious recipes. The Innova pressure cooker features a 10-inch diameter base for better browning and searing capabilities. The visual pressure indicator on the care for shows when all pressure has been released.
- Made in Spain and crafted from 18/10 Stainless Steel.
- Exclusive triple valve safety system plus safety lock on care for prevents opening before all pressure is released.
- Two independent over-pressure release valves assure no excess pressure build-up-2 pressure settings, 15 psi (HIGH) and 8 psi (LOW).
- Simple-to-use dial format makes it easy to keep watch over and release pressure, and take away for cleaning!
- Select the automatic pressure release position to release pressure -Visual pressure indicator on care for shows when all pressure has been released from cooker.
- 10” diameter base for better browning and searing.
- MAX-line indicator that alerts you of filling the pressure cooker past its two-thirds of filling capacity.
- Automatic self-locking mechanism.
- Easy automatic pressure release setting.
- Comes with a tempered glass lid to convert the pressure cooker pot into a traditional stock pot, stainless steel steamer basket, user’s manual and recipe book.
- Works on all types of domestic stovetops: gas, electric, ceramic and induction.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Fagor is the leading pressure cooker brand in america and it has been present available on the market for 25 years.
Most eco-friendly and energy efficient way of cooking: reduces cooking time by up to 70% and fast cooking translates to less energy consumption.
Exclusive triple safety valve system plus safety lock on care for prevents opening before all pressure is released-Spring type mechanism with two pressure settings–low (8psi) and high (15psi)
Made of 18/10 stainless steel; works with all cooking surfaces, including induction. Pots can be utilized as pressure cookers with pressure cooker lid or as regular pots with tempered glass lid included.
The highest standard in safety systems which were tested and approved in Europe and america by UL and Bureau Veritas laboratories.